Double Island Surf or Play Adventure - Rainbow Beach 3 hours
- Duration : 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rainbow Beach, Qld
- Product code : DISPRB
Experience the stunning Double Island Point on a day trip with your friends and family to relax, explore or surf in crystal
clear waters off the beaten track. Sunshine Coast's hidden gem is only accessibly by 4WD vehicle's along the Great Beach Drive and boasts as the easiest, longest wave in Australia. No crowds, this place is a once in a life time experience and is often passed by many travelers that simply don't know it's there. Ride crystal clear waves 100's of meters long even as a beginner!
What's included: 4WD Great Beach Drive experience, Double Island Point fun, National Park entry. Option to hire surf equipment.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.- Hidden gem of the Sunshine Coast > only accessibly by 4WD vehicle’s along the Great Beach Drive.
- National Park adventure > get back to nature and a unique Australian experience.
- Untouched paradise > dolphins, whales, turtles, rays, sea birds are all frequent here.
- Australia’s longest wave > sandy point break 100’s of meters long.
- Relax, play or explore > crystal clear warm water, beautiful bush walks, waves, fun.
Departure: This tour departs Rainbow Beach on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at: Epic Ocean Adventures, Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach, Queensland, Australia 4581.
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 3-3.5 hours from pick up to drop off.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive passing the stunning Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs & Fraser Island views.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest beginner waves & many Australian wildlife.
- Option to hire surf equipment
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Epic Ocean Adventures, Rainbow Beach.
- Large range of board and beach hire is available on the day subject to availability.