Learn to Surf Australia’s Longest Wave + Great Beach Drive Adventure - Noosa day trip
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Noosa heads, Qld
- Product code: LTSNDI
Noosa surf lessons with Epic Ocean Adventures are an exclusive National Park surf adventure at Double Island Point, home of Australia’s longest and safest wave.
This right hand sandy point break has rides on it’s best days well over
1km long in the pristine tropical water within the Great Sandy Marine
Park. The exclusive Noosa surf lesson adventure takes you away from the surfing crowds by 4X4 along Teewah Beach and is ideal for all levels and ages from 7 years up. Experience surfing on super fun long waves in a pristine National Park with friends and family that will make your progression rewarding and fast.
Our thrilling surf lessons from Noosa to Double Island Point is only accessible by 4X4 vehicles through the Great Sandy National Park. Join us on a unique beach 4X4 surf lesson adventure from Noosa North Shore, along the spectacular Teewah Beach to Double Island Point. This incredible National Park surf location features a pristine headland and a long sandy point break with waves that seem to go forever and one of the easiest most satisfying waves you can ever experience a surf lesson on. We often have complete beginners riding waves for 100’s of meters long on their first learn to surf lesson. This makes for a highly rewarding experience and makes progression much faster as the time you have on the waves are much longer than many other surf school locations.
- Australia's longest wave breaking on its best days well over a kilometer long
- Safe surf location with beginners riding waves 100’s of meters long.
- Double Island Point > Pristine National Park surfing paradise
- Waist deep, super long sandy point break.
- Australia’s best kept wave secret > location only accessible by 4X4 vehicles along the beach at low tide.
- Expert instruction with small group to surf instructor ratio's.
- Uncrowded Marine Park surfing experience
- Large range of surf equipment for all surfing levels.
What's included: 4X4 Surf adventure, equipment (specilised softboards, wetsuit/wetshirt), surf instruction, National Park entry fees, Noosa North Shore ferry fees, light snacks & refreshments, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, snacks, change of clothes.
(It is a requirement that all food, littler and any other waste are taken with you out of the National Park on completion of your visit)
Itinerary (Day 5-6 hours):
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Unique beach 4X4 surf adventure into the Great Sandy National Park.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at a National Park surfing paradise – Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- See many different wildlife whilst surfing including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along spectacular Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.
Departure: This tour departs beautiful Noosa, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at either of the 2 pick up points detailed below:
NOOSA HEADS: Bus stop, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads.
NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at Giant Pelican (Pelican Boat Hire)
Departure times from Noosa vary daily and are set around the low tide to access Double Island Point along Teewah beach. Please contact for specific departure times. Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off.