Learn to Surf Australia’s Longest Wave + Great Beach Drive Adventure - Noosa day trip
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Noosa heads, Qld
- Product code: LTSNDI
- Australia’s safest surf location with beginners riding waves 100’s of meters long.
- Double Island Point > crystal clear, warm tropical waters, beginner friendly.
- Waist deep, super long sandy point break.
- Australia’s best kept wave secret > location only accessible by 4WD vehicles.
- Away from the crowds, faster progression in a safe family friendly environment.
- Get the chance to surf with dolphins > unique Australian experience.
- Small group to surf instructor ratio's.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Large range of surf equipment for all surfing levels.
What's included: Beach 4X4 transportation, equipment (specialised softboards, wetshirt/ wetsuit), fun expert surf instruction, National Park entry fees, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
Itinerary (Day 5-6 hours):
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of unique surf adventure beach 4X4 to a remote National Park surf break.
- Arrive at an untouched surf paradise - Double Island Point.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Fun surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted wave positioning & riding in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
Departure: This tour departs beautiful Noosa, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at either of the 2 pick up points detailed below:
NOOSA HEADS: Corner of Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads. (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail).NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it!) in Noosaville. (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail).
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the beach and for best surf conditions. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off.