Full Day Private Tour Double Island Rainbow Beach - From Noosa
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Noosa heads, Qld
- Product code: FDPTDI
Take the ultimate private National Park aquatic adventure to Sunshine Coast's hidden tropical paradise at Rainbow Beach's iconic Double Island Point. This spectacular Marine Park is only accessed at low tide by 4X4 and is home to many local and migrating wildlife throughout the year. Spend the day with family and friends and learn about one of the most diverse National Parks in the world with our fun local guides passionate about their roles in the conservation and sustainability of such a delicate Eco system. An amazing way to experience the Marine Park on a surf, stand up paddle and kayaking adventure.
- Experience a unique private National Park aquatic adventure > 4X4 vehicle access only around the low tide.
- Personal experienced local tour guide > Learn about history, flora & fauna of the area.
- Choose your aquatic activity’s for the day in the spectacular Marine Park > Surfing, Dolphin Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling.
- Immerse yourself in the area's iconic natural features including Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, Honeymoon Bay & Fraser Island views.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian & migrating wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (35,000 passing each way this year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
- Picnic lunch at a stunning location. (we cater for all diets)
- Exclusive Double Island Point surfing, kayaking & stand up paddling.
Departure: Pick up from Noosa accommodation. Please allow 6 hours from pick up to drop off. Please be aware this unique private tour departures daily and times vary due to tide times to access Double Island Point.
Itinerary (Full day):- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive along Teewah Beach that stretches over 50km's long.
- Take in the stunning wind swept Coloured Sand cliff views & local flora & fauna.- Arrive at the aquatic Marine Park paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Honeymoon Bay with the aquatic activity of your choice.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the Marine Park.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding and resting around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Feel the thrill of surfing on Australia's longest wave with waves for 100's of meters.
- Lunch & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
Includes: 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience, equipment, guided tour and/or instruction by local fully accredited guide, National Park entry fees, ferry fees, Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, lunch & refreshments.
What to bring: towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water, snacks, camera.