Noosa to Rainbow Beach - Beach Drive & Dolphin View Kayak - Day Trip Departing Noosa
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Noosa Heads, Qld
- Product code: NRBK
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliff tour > all inclusive.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed each way this year on migration), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
-Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
What's included: 4WD Great Beach Drive experience, equipment hire, guided kayak & wildlife tour, National Park entry fees, light snacks & refreshments, luggage allowance, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.Itinerary (Day):
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicle’s, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive, stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration coming in for a rest or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Remaining trip along the Great Beach Drive to Rainbow Beach.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below:
J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all
day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa
NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire)