Noosa to Rainbow Beach - Beach Drive & Dolphin View Kayak - Day Trip Departing Noosa
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Noosa heads, Qld
- Product code: NRBK
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliff tour > all inclusive.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed each way this year on migration), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
-Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
What's included: 4WD Great Beach Drive experience, equipment hire, guided kayak & wildlife tour, National
Park entry fees, light snacks & refreshments, luggage allowance, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.Itinerary (Day):
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicle’s, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive, stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration coming in for a rest or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Remaining trip along the Great Beach Drive to Rainbow Beach.
This tour departs beautiful Noosa, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane and ends at the spectacular Rainbow Beach.
NOOSA HEADS: Corner of Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive, Noosa. (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail).NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it!) in Noosaville. (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail).
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 4-5 hours from pick up to drop off.