Dolphin Feeding Tour - Rainbow Beach
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rainbow Beach, Qld
- Product code: DFRB
- Interact with wild Australian Humpback dolphins.
- Hand feed rare unique dolphins.
- Hear about the dolphins life history and behavior’s.
- Ideal for all ages.
Departure: This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours
north of Brisbane & just below Fraser Island.
Australia 4581. Please allow 2-2.5 hours from pick up to drop off.
Itinerary:- Depart Rainbow Beach 6.30am daily by 4wd bus, 20 minute drive to arrive at Tin Can Bay marina.
- On arrival visitors are welcome to join the volunteers in the water and get to know these beautiful mammals with a small
group of people in the water at any one time.- Feeding commences shortly after the dolphins arrival at 8am.
- Dolphin feeding does mean getting wet, at least up to your knees...so come prepared!
- Feed the wild Humpback dolphins with guidance by the guides.
- Relax for a coffee or some food at the Café.
- Return trip to Rainbow Beach.
What’s Included: 4wd transportation, guides, entry, one fish per participant.What to bring: Camera, towel, sunscreen, water.