Learn to Surf Australia’s Longest Wave + Great Beach Drive Adventure - Rainbow Beach 3 hour trip
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rainbow beach, Qld
- Product code: LTSRBDI
- Australia’s safest surf location with beginners riding waves 100’s of meters long.- Double Island Point > crystal clear, warm waters, beginner friendly. - Waist deep, super long sandy point break.- Australia’s best kept wave secret > location only accessible by 4WD vehicles.- Away from the crowds, faster progression in a safe family friendly environment.
- Get the chance to surf with dolphins > unique Australian experience.
- Small group to surf instructor ratio's.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Large range of surf equipment for all surfing levels.
What's included: Beach 4X4 transportation, equipment (specailised softboards, wetshirt/ wetsuit), super fun surf instruction, National Park entry fees, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
Itinery (3 hour):
- Depart Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach in specialised 4WD vehicles- Experience a unique surf adventure with beach 4X4 to a remote National Park surf break.- Arrive at an untouched surf paradise, Double Island Point- Home to Australia’s longest waves.- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.- Fun surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.- Instructor assisted wave positioning & riding in the water.- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.- Return trip along the beach by 4X4 back to Epic Ocean Adventures, Rainbow Beach.
This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane & just below Fraser Island.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at: Epic Ocean Adventures, Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach, Queensland, Australia 4581.
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the beach and for best surf conditions. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 3-3.5 hours from pick up to drop off.