Double Island Surf Hire Tour or Play Adventure Noosa (day trip)
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Noosa, Qld
- Product code: DISPN
Experience the stunning Double Island Point on a day trip with your friends and family to relax, explore or surf in crystal clear waters off the beaten track. Sunshine Coast's hidden gem is only accessibly by 4WD vehicles along the Great Beach Drive and boasts as the easiest, longest wave in Australia. Uncrowded waves, this place is a once in a life time experience and is often passed by many travelers that simply don't know it's there. Ride crystal clear waves 100's of meters long even as a beginner!The crystal clear warm waters set in the Great Sandy Marine Park are often buzzing with local marine life. Large pods of dolphins, whales (over 35,000 this season), turtles, rays and sea birds are all frequent here.
What's included: 4WD Great Beach Drive experience, surf equipment on request, National Park entry fees, ferry fees, light snacks & refreshments.
What to bring: Please bring your surfboard if you have your own and what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
Itinerary (5-6 hours):
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive passing the stunning Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs & Fraser Island views.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Home to Australia’s longest waves & many Australian wildlife.
- Relax, play, explore.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive to Noosa.
- Large range of board equipment is available needs to be confirmed prior to tour.
Departure: Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below:
- NOOSA HEADS: The J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa Heads).
- NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
- NOOSAVILLE: Robert St. In front of Coral Beach Noosa Resort
Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off.