Ultimate Combo: Dolphin View Kayak Tour + Surf Lesson 4wd Beach Adventure Rainbow Beach
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rainbow beach, Qld
- Product code: UCRB
Experience an ultimate epic adventure to Double Island Point, a stunning location that will take your breath away. This combo requires 2 separate tour days and is a fantastic way to spend your weekend or getaway!
We get there along the beach by 4wd past the magical coloured sands and explore its beauty with a casual paddle around the spectacular headland. Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed up & back this year in season), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent here.Departure:
This tour departs beautiful Rainbow Beach, Queensland and is
located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane and just below Fraser Island.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at
Epic Ocean Adventures, shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road,
Rainbow Beach, Australia 4581
Dolphin Kayak tours run around low tide each day and departure times do change to enable us to drive up the beach. Please contact us for specific day departure times. Please allow 3 hours for tour.
- Depart Rainbow Beach, Queensland by 4wd in Toyota Troopcarriers.
- Travel along the beach taking in the views & passing the stunning famous coloured sand cliffs & arrive at Double Island Point. This is a spectacular headland buzzing with marine life. A dolphin tour in the wild!
- Casual guided paddle out around to the top of the headland taking in the spectacular views.
- See local Bottlenose dolphin pods playing and feeding up close in the area.
- Whales on migration coming in for a rest or to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles coming up for air around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Return trip along the beach back to Rainbow Beach.
Relax at night and enjoy some rest as day 2 is packed full of fun!
Get the feel of what surfing is all about with a learn to surf at Australia’s safest beginner surf location with rides that go 100’s
of meters long. Double Island Point offers crystal clear, warm waters and uncrowded waves that seem to go forever. The place is still one of Australia’s best kept secrets but not for long and its only accessible by 4wd. Get the chance to surf with dolphins that live here and guarantee stand up on your first surf lesson!
Itinery (3 hour):
- Depart Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach by 4wd Toyota Troopcarriers.
- Travel along the beach passing the stunning famous coloured sand cliffs & arrive at Double Island Point, home to Australia’s
longest beginner waves and best surf lessons.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- We teach you a really easy technique on the beach on how to safely use and carry your surfboard when in the water, how to stand up and how to catch the wave.
- Hit the water for some fun with surf lesson instructor helping you onto the waves every step of the way.
- Instructor gives you good feed back on what your doing right and where you can improve.
- Dont worry if you have never surfed before or your balance isn't excellent. This is fun for everyone of all ages!
- If you have had surf lessons before we will work with you closely to get your progression fast on a fun easy wave!
Surf lesson with close instruction by fully qualified friendly surf instructors.
Return trip along the beach back to Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach.Includes: 4wd beach transport, National Park fees, equipment, instruction & fun!
Guarantee: Stand up or your surf lesson free!